Are you one of those trying to lose weight and wondering why you are not? You have tried everything possible, as well as including "healthy" and organic foods in your diet.
The fact is modern foods are filled with unnatural things which prevent us from remaining healthy. These foods are responsible for obesity and other related diseases. This may be the reason why
American dairy and meat products are not allowed in Japan.
Then why do we eat these foods?
There are parasites in our stomach, which dictate to the brain to eat these junk foods. Despite intense exercise and strict diets, obese people do not see results because of these parasites controlling their eating habits.
7 best ways to Fat Loss
1. It is always advisable to consult your physician before you get onto a weight loss regime.
2. You should always eat the right food. Be careful to choose only healthy foods.
3. Exercise and fat loss are closely related. Do regular stretching exercises. 20-30 minutes of exercise are good enough to begin with.
4. Quit drinking alcohol, as well as smoking.
5. You should rest adequately. 8 hours of sleep at night are necessary for an adult.
6. Never skip breakfast and drink 8-10 glasses of water everyday.
7. Keep your bowel clean. Drink two glasses of warm water in the morning everyday on an empty stomach.
Dr. Suzanne Gudakunst, a doctor from Arizona made a significant discovery recently, which shocked the entire multi-billion dollar fat loss industry. Her finding was that parasites are responsible for chronic obesity.
Suzanne's natural treatment methods for fat loss have been compiled into a downloadable e-book called "Top Secret Fat Loss Secret". I personally think this e-book is one of the best resources for fat loss.
You will learn how to get rid of these harmful parasites and little critters forever, using different natural herbs, extracts and organic constituents.